1. MyNiceHome.gov.sg is a website owned and operated by the Housing & Development Board. Thank you for examining our privacy statement. We adopt the same principles relating to your privacy as other Government of Singapore websites.
2. We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. If you provide us with personal data,
a. We may share your personal data with other Government agencies, so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
b. We may share your personal data with non-Government entities that have been authorised to carry out specific Government services. We will not share your personal data with other non-Government entities without your consent, except where such sharing complies with the law.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This website may contain links to other websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those websites.
7. Please contact us at email@example.com if you:
a. Have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, or
b. Need more information on or access to data which you have provided directly to us in the past.