This website is owned and operated by the Housing & Development Board (“HDB”).
- Must not use the Online Platform for any unlawful purposes;
- Will use the Online Platform solely for personal, and non-commercial purposes; and
- Must not alter or modify the Online Platform for anything beyond its intended purposes.
Where information is provided on the Online Platform, it is meant as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice. The Online Platform may not cover all information available on a particular issue. You should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
Materials, including but not limited to source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video on the Online Platform (“Materials”) are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the Materials are owned by or licensed to us. All rights are reserved.
Where the Online Platform allows you to post photos, videos, comments and other content (“User Content”), HDB shall not be responsible for User Content posted on the Online Platform.
User Content shall be owned by the party who created it, but by posting User Content, you:
- Represent and warrant (i) that you have the right to post the User Content and grant HDB the rights set out in (b) below, and (ii) where the User Content contains images of identifiable individuals, that you have obtained the consent of such individuals to post the User Content;
- Grant HDB a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up right and licence to use the User Content that you post on or in connection with the Online Platform, including but not limited to images of identifiable individuals that appear in the User Content;
- Agree that HDB may at its sole discretion remove any User Content at any time.
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
HDB makes no warranty that the Online Platform will meet your needs or requirements, or that any service, software or information provided will be uninterrupted, timely, accurate, reliable, secure or error free.
Without prejudice to the terms on User Content above, information and materials contained in the Online Platform are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. HDB does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness or completeness of such information or materials and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions.
HDB does not endorse any product(s), person(s), place(s), or receive any benefits for featuring any third-party articles/stories/contents on the Online Platform.
You acknowledge, accept and assume all risks inherent in Internet transactions and will not hold HDB liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any claim or demand (for damages, losses, expenses or otherwise) which you may have or be exposed to as a result of you assuming such risks.
HDB shall not be responsible for:
- Any loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance on the Online Platform or its contents.
- Any loss or damage resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software arising from the use of the Online Platform.