For the August 2022 sales launch, flat buyers can choose from about 4,900 BTO flats offered across 6 towns – Choa Chu Kang, Jurong East, Woodlands, Bukit Merah, Ang Mo Kio, and Tampines. BTO flats are priced with generous subsidies and made even more affordable with grants, so flat buyers can find a home that meets their budget and needs. In addition, from this sales launch, HDB will increase the allocation quota in Non-Mature Towns for first-timer applicants to enhance their chances of success.
This article was updated on 30 August 2022.
BTO Projects on Offer
|Non-Mature Town||Project Name||Flat Types||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Choa Chu Kang||Keat Hong Grange ~||2-room
|From $102,000||From $22,000|
|3-room||From $194,000||From $119,000|
|4-room||From $277,000||From $217,000|
|5-room||From $390,000||From $345,000|
|Jurong East||Jurong East Breeze||2-room
|From $97,000||From $17,000|
|3-room||From $194,000||From $119,000|
|4-room||From $283,000||From $223,000|
|Woodlands||Woodlands South Plains||2-room
|From $98,000||From $18,000|
|3-room||From $188,000||From $113,000|
|4-room||From $303,000||From $243,000|
|Mature Town||Project Name||Flat Types||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Ang Mo Kio||Central Weave @ AMK||2-room
|From $198,000||From $118,000|
|4-room||From $535,000||From $490,000|
|5-room||From $720,000||From $690,000|
|3Gen||From $713,000||From $683,000|
|Tampines||Sun Plaza Spring||4-room||From $381,000||From $336,000|
|5-room||From $520,000||From $490,000|
|Prime Location Public Housing Model||Project Name||Flat Types||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Bukit Merah||Alexandra Vale, Havelock Hillside||3-room||From $370,000||From $310,000|
|4-room||From $531,000||From $486,000|
Unless otherwise stated, the starting prices of the flats are based on 99-year leases. For illustration purposes, the assumed EHG amounts are:
i) 2-room Flexi flat: $80,000
ii) 3-room flat: $75,000 in non-mature towns and $60,000 in mature towns and Prime Location Public Housing Model
iii) 4-room flat: $60,000 in non-mature towns and $45,000 in mature towns and Prime Location Public Housing Model
iv) 5-room flat: $45,000 in non-mature towns
The starting prices after grant amounts are illustrative, assuming that the household incomes of eligible first-time buyers of flats in the mature towns are higher. The actual grant amount received will depend on the buyers’ income and eligibility. Read more on EHG in HDB InfoWEB.
~ Prices include the costs of floor finishes, internal doors and sanitary fittings.
# Details on the comparable resale flats can be found on the HDB Flat Portal. In making comparison, please take into account the differences in attributes between the comparable resale flats and the BTO flats.
^^ Singles who apply for a 2-room Flexi flat under the Single Singapore Citizen (SSC) Scheme will pay $15,000 more than married couples. Eligible singles can also apply for the EHG of up to $40,000. The actual grant amounts will vary according to income.
Grants and Priority Schemes
Families with household income of up to $14,000 can buy BTO flats. Eligible first-timer applicants can also receive CPF housing grants of up to $80,000 . Singles with an income of up to $7,000 are also eligible to purchase 2-room Flexi flats in non-matures estates and receive a CPF housing grant of up to $40,000 . To better your chances of getting a flat, consider applying under one of the HDB priority schemes if you’re eligible.
Your eligibility for a 2-room Flexi flat is determined based on factors such as your age, the lease tenure, and whether buyers are first-timers, second-timers, or others.
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
Before applying for your flat, read up on the flat buying process and take note of the following tips:
- Information on BTO flats on offer is available on HDB Flat Portal, where you can check out all the details and apply online. You do not have to visit HDB Hub to get the information.
- If you do not have Internet access, do seek support from family members instead of visiting HDB Hub or Branches. Those who require assistance, especially seniors, may call the HDB Sales/ Resale Customer Service Line at 1800-866-3066 for assistance.
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat. You can also check the application rates of past BTO projects for each town via HDB Flat Portal.
- You can only submit 1 application for 1 flat type and 1 location during each sales exercise.
- The construction period for each project varies, depending on their individual attributes, such as development height, number of units, design, site conditions and constraints. Projects with challenging site conditions or more complex designs may take longer to construct.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so check for updates before submitting your application.
- If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter is required when you book a flat. Do check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Applicants are shortlisted via a computer ballot and are not processed on a first-come-first-served basis. Just remember to submit your application before the end of the sales launch.
Nature lovers will love that this project is situated at the south side of Choa Chu Kang, with green spaces nearby. The future Tengah town, with its forest corridor and farmways, will also just be a short stroll or bike ride away. Living in Choa Chu Kang, you will have access to amenities within minutes, and if you want to shop, the Lot One Mall is just three LRT stops from home. As the largest BTO project for this sales launch, there is a wide variety of flats available, meaning better chances to get a flat that can fit your budget and needs.
Perspective of Keat Hong Grange
- 980 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room, 5-room)
- Bounded by Keat Hong Link, Choa Chu Kang Avenue 7, Choa Chu Kang Grove
- Keat Hong LRT Station, Choa Chu Kang MRT Station
- Keat Hong Shopping Centre
- Teck Whye Shopping Centre
- Chua Chu Kang Primary School
- Chua Chu Kang Secondary School
- South View Primary School
- Teck Whye Primary School
- Teck Whye Secondary School
- Delta Senior School (Special Education)
- Jurong Pioneer Junior College
- ITE College West
- Teck Whye Park
- Keat Hong Park
- Choa Chu Kang Park Connector
Pick this project and you’ll live right beside the Sungei Pandan river and Ulu Pandan Park Connector, bringing you close to nature. With a cluster of malls located around the Jurong East MRT station, all that you need is within reach – you won’t even need to leave Jurong East town.
Perspective of Jurong East Breeze
- 560 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room)
- Along Jurong East Street 24
- Jurong East MRT Station and future Jurong Region Line
- Yuhua Primary School
- Fuhua Primary School
- Crest Secondary School
- Ulu Pandan Park Connector
- Jurong Lake Gardens
- Singapore Science Centre
Get the best of both worlds – a home in a blossoming non-mature town with several green spaces, and easy trips downtown. With this project built next to the Woodlands South MRT Station (Thomson-East Coast Line), you will have quick and convenient access to Orchard, Outram Park and Marina Bay interchanges along the line, bringing you to wherever you want in town.
Perspective of Woodlands South Plains
- 630 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room)
- Bounded by Woodlands Drive 16 and Woodlands Avenue 1
- Woodlands South MRT Station
- Woodlands Bus Interchange and MRT Station
- Causeway Point
- Marsiling Mall
- Si Ling Primary School
- Woodlands Primary School
- Woodlands Ring Primary School
- Inova Primary School
- Woodgrove Primary School
- Woodgrove Secondary School
- Christ Church Secondary School
- Yishun Innova Junior College
- Singapore Sports School,
- Woodlands Park Connector
Multi-generation families can consider the project in Ang Mo Kio, where there will be 3Gen flats, in addition to 4- and 5-room flats. This project is conveniently located near the heart of Ang Mo Kio, with many green spaces and parks nearby. AMK Hub and Bus Interchange will also be a short walk away, offering fast and easy access to other places around Singapore.
Perspective of Central Weave @ AMK
- 890 (2-room Flexi, 4-room, 5-room, 3Gen)
- Bounded by Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 and Ang Mo Kio Central 2/ 3
- Ang Mo Kio MRT Station and Bus Interchange
- Yio Chu kang MRT Station and Bus Interchange
- AMK Hub
- Mayflower Primary School
- Jing Shan Primary School
- Yio Chu Kang Secondary School
- Ang Mo Kio Secondary School
- Anderson Secondary School
- Anderson Serangoon Junior College
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Ang M0 Kio Public Library
- Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West and East
- Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex and Stadium
Live close to green spaces such as Sun Plaza Park and Tampines Eco-Green, and if that’s not enough, you can also explore the various Neighbourhood Parks within Tampines. Feeling more adventurous? Hop on a bike and explore the network of cycling paths, which will be eventually expanded to enhance connectivity to Simei and Pasir Ris. Tampines offers a huge selection of shopping, dining and retails options across the one-stop Our Tampines Hub and three major malls at the town centre. This project is close to the Tampines East MRT Station so getting around will be a breeze.
Perspective of Sun Plaza Spring
- 260 (4-room, 5-room)
- Along Tampines Street 41
- Tampines MRT Station
- Tampines East MRT Station
- Tampines Mall
- Century Square
- Tampines 1
- Tampines North Primary School
- Gongshang Primary School
- Dunman Secondary School
- Pasir Ris Secondary School
- Sun Plaza Park
- Our Tampines Hub
Flat applicants will be able to pick from a total of 1,650 flats spread across two central locations within Bukit Merah town. You will enjoy numerous amenities nearby, with MRT stations just minutes away from home. Make fitness a part of your lifestyle with the Alexandra and Henderson Park Connectors offering spaces to sweat it out, and linking you to other green spaces to explore. After that, relax at the popular Tiong Bahru Market, and other cosy cafes in the area!
Perspective of Alexandra Vale
Perspective of Havelock Hillside
- 1,650 (3-room, 4-room) across 2 projects:
1. 870 flats
2. 780 flats
1. Along Alexandra View
2. Along Havelock Road
1. Red Hill MRT Station
2. Tiong Bahru MRT Station and future Havelock MRT Station
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre and various Neighbourhood Centres within walking distance
- Alexandra Primary School
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Zhangde Primary School
- ASPN (Tanglin School)
- Crescent Girls’ Secondary School
- Gan Eng Seng Secondary School Bukit Merah Secondary School
- Delta Swimming Complex
- Delta Sports Hall
- Tiong Bahru Park
- Henderson Park Connector
- Alexandra Park Connector
Buy Your Flat
21 May 2021
Buy Your Flat
5 April 2022
Buy Your Flat
24 September 2021
Buy Your Flat
21 July 2023