Some 4,400 BTO flats will be offered for sale this November, spread over 6 towns/ estates – Choa Chu Kang, Hougang, Jurong West, Kallang Whampoa, Tengah, and Central Area.
The launch also includes the first BTO project under the new Prime Location Public Housing (PLH) model, which was rolled out after extensive public engagement over the course of almost a year. Read our guide to learn more about this new housing model.
In the meantime, here’s a summary of everything you need to know for this sales launch.
|Non-Mature Town||Project Name||No. of Units||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Choa Chu Kang||Heart of Yew Tee||68||2-room Flexi from $72,000||2-room Flexi from $4,000+|
|Hougang||Tanjong Tree Residences @ Hougang~||300||4-room from $308,000||4-room from $248,000|
|Hougang Olive~||390||5-room from $416,000||5-room from $371,000|
|Jurong West||Nanyang Opal||221||3-room from $173,000||3-room from 98,000|
|4-room from $264,000||4-room from $204,000|
|Tengah||Parc Glen @ Tengah~||1,008||2-room Flexi from $119,000^^||2-room Flexi from $39,000|
|3-room from $194,000||3-room from $119,000|
|Parc Clover @ Tengah~||1,124||4-room from $312,000||4-room from $252,000|
|5-room from $428,000||5-room from $383,000|
|Mature Town||Project Name||No. of Units||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Kallang/ Whampoa||Kent Heights||430||2-room Flexi from $192,000||2-room Flexi from $112,000|
|4-room from $511,000||4-room from $466,000|
|Prime Location Public Housing (PLH) Model||Project Name||No. of Units||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Central||River Peaks I & II||960||3-room from $409,000||3-room from $349,000|
|4-room from $582,000||4-room from $537,000|
Unless otherwise stated, the starting prices of the flats are based on 99-year leases. For illustration purposes, the assumed EHG amounts are:
i) 2-room Flexi flat: $80,000
ii) 3-room flat: $75,000 in non-mature towns and $60,000 in mature towns and PLH
iii) 4-room flat: $60,000 in non-mature towns and $45,000 in mature towns and PLH
iv) 5-room flat: $45,000 in non-mature town
~ Prices include the costs of floor finishes, internal doors and sanitary fittings.
^^ Singles who apply for a 2-room Flexi flat under the Single Singapore Citizen (SSC) Scheme will pay $15,000 more than married couples. Eligible singles can also apply for the EHG of up to $40,000. The actual grant amounts will vary according to income.
+ Buyers need to pay 5% of the published price using their CPF and/or cash savings when their EHG exceeds 95% of the published price.
Grants and Priority Schemes
Buyers with a household income of up to $14,000 can buy BTO flats. Eligible first-timer applicants can also receive CPF housing grants of up to $80,000 (families) or $40,000 (singles). You could also better your chances of getting a flat under several HDB priority schemes.
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
Before you submit your flat application, read up on the flat buying process and take note of the following tips:
- Information on the BTO flats on offer is available on HDB Flat Portal, where you can check out all the details and apply online. You do not have to visit HDB Hub to get the information.
- If you do not have Internet access, do seek support from family members instead of visiting HDB Hub or Branches. Those who require assistance, especially seniors, may call the HDB Sales/ Resale Customer Service Line at 1800-866-3066 for assistance.
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat. You can also check the application rates of past BTO projects for each town via HDB Flat Portal.
- You can only apply for flat type/ category in 1 town.
- The construction period for BTO projects varies for each project, depending on their individual attributes, such as storey height, number of units, design, site conditions and constraints. Projects with challenging site conditions or more complex designs may take longer to construct.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so check for updates before submitting your application.
- If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter is required when you book a flat. Do check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Applicants are shortlisted via a computer ballot and are not processed on a first-come-first-served basis. Just submit your application before the end of the sales launch!
This be-Yew-Tee-ful project is minutes away from the MRT station, and will be integrated with a polyclinic, hawker centre, and community club, à la Woodlands’ Kampung Admiralty. Residents of the cosy 2-room Flexi flats here will be able to access almost everything without leaving the development. For more retail and dining options, Yew Tee Square and Yew Tee Point are a mere 100 metres away.
You can also enjoy relaxing walks at the nearby parks and park connectors, or work out at the Choa Chu Kang Sports Centre.
Heart of Yew Tee
- 60 (2-room Flexi)
- Bounded by Yew Tee Close, Choa Chu Kang Street 62, and Choa Chu Kang North 6
- Yew Tee MRT Station
- Yew Tee Square
- Yew Tee Point
- De La Salle School
- Kranji Primary and Secondary School
- MOE Kindergarten@Kranji
- Yew Tee Primary School
- Regent Secondary School
- Unity Primary and Secondary School
- Yew Tee Park
- Choa Chu Kang Park
- Choa Chu Kang Sports Centre
Both projects are conveniently located near Neighbourhood Centres and schools, and recreational spaces (choose between living next to an upcoming park or the Hougang Avenue 3 Park Connector!). As the town offering the second-largest number of units for this launch, Hougang is an appealing choice for first-timers who are looking to build a family within a town with well-established amenities.
Tanjong Tree Residences @ Hougang
- 690 (4-room, 5-room)
- Bounded by Hougang Avenue 3, Hougang Street 12, and Hougang Street 13
- Bounded by Hougang Street 13
- Bartley MRT Station
- Kovan MRT Station
- Heartland Mall
- Holy Innocents’ Primary School
- Xinghua Primary School
- Yuying Secondary School
- Hougang Community Club
- Hougang Sports Hall
- Hougang Swimming Complex
This project is right beside a Neighbourhood Centre and within walking distance to a community club, Yunnan Gardens, Jurong West Sports Centre, and several schools – including Nanyang Technological University. The project is also near Pioneer MRT Station, and will be linked to the upcoming Jurong Region Line via Boon Lay.
- 220 (3-room, 4-room)
- Bounded by Jurong West Street 92 and 93
- Pioneer MRT Station
- Pioneer Mall
- Gek Poh Shopping Centre
- Jurong Point
- Xingnan Primary School
- Juying Secondary School
- Jurong West Primary and Secondary Schools
- Frontier Primary School
- Westwood Primary School
- MOE Kindergarten @ Westwood
- Boon Lay Secondary School
- Nanyang Technological University
- Neighbourhood Centre
- Yunnan Park
- Jurong West Sports Centre
- Nanyang Community Club
If living in a lush evergreen town sounds like your dream, make it come true at Tengah – where your home will be steps away from nature. Both projects on offer in this town will be near the bus interchange, within walking distance of several train stations, and close to the car-free town centre.
The large number of units on offer this launch gives you a higher chance of booking a flat, so what are you waiting for?
Parc Glen @ Tengah
Parc Clover @ Tengah
- 1120 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room, 5-room)
- Bounded by Tengah Park Avenue, Tengah Boulevard, and Tengah Drive
- Bounded by Tengah Road, Tengah Boulevard, and Tengah Park Avenue
- Upcoming Tengah MRT Station
- Tengah Plantation MRT Station, Bus Interchange
- Upcoming neighbourhood centre integrated with polyclinic
- Dunearn Secondary School
- Dulwich College
- Eden School
- Dazhong Primary School
- Upcoming Forest Corridor
- Forest Fringe
This project is located near Novena MRT Station and Farrer Park MRT Station with easy transfers to the Downtown Line, making it convenient to travel to any location in Singapore – for work or play. Offering 2-room Flexi and 4-room flats amidst amenities such as schools, a community club, and shopping options, it is a great option for couples who are looking for their first home, or seniors who wish to right-size.
- 430 (2-room Flexi, 4-room)
- Along Owen Road
- Farrer Park MRT Station
- Boon Keng MRT Station
- Novena MRT Station
- Velocity @ Novena Square
- United Square
- Bendemeer Shopping Mall
- MOE Kindergarten @ Farrer Park
- Farrer Park Primary School
- St Joseph’s Institution Junior
- Northlight School
- Hong Wen School
- Neighbourhood Centre
- Pek Kio Community Centre
- Kallang Community Club
This project in Rochor is the first to be launched under the new PLH model, and is conveniently located next to Jalan Besar MRT Station. The project is also near several schools, with various shopping and dining options nearby.
To ensure that public housing in prime areas remains accessible and affordable for Singaporeans, new PLH flats will be priced with additional subsidies, which will be recovered when the flat is sold in the resale market. The Married Child Priority Scheme quotas for River Peaks I and II will be adjusted to 20% for first-timer families and up to 2% for second-timer families. Read our article to learn about the PLH model before you apply for a flat in this town.
River Peaks I and II
- 960 (3-room, 4-room)
- Along Kelantan Road and Weld Road
- Jalan Besar MRT Station
- Rochor MRT Station
- Bugis MRT Station
- Little India MRT Station
- Sim Lim Tower
- Cheng Yan Court
- Bugis Junction
- Farrer Park Primary School
- St. Margaret’s Primary School
- Hong Wen School
- LASALLE College of the Arts.
- Jalan Besar Sports Centre and Swimming Complex,
- Jalan Besar Community Centre
- Central Public Library