About 3,900 BTO flats will be offered for sale this February, the first sales launch in 2022. The BTO flats are spread over 4 towns/ estates – Geylang, Kallang/ Whampoa, Tengah, and Yishun.
In the meantime, here’s a summary of everything you need to know for this sales launch.
BTO Projects on Offer
|Non-Mature Town||Project Name||No. of Units||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Price After Grants*|
|Tengah||Parc Flora @ Tengah ~||101||2-room Flexi from $129,000 ^^||2-room Flexi from $49,000|
|85||3-room from $231,000||3-room from $156,000|
|193||4-room from $309,000||4-room from $249,000|
|181||5-room from $420,000||5-room from $375,000|
|Plantation Creek ~||377||4-room from $309,000||4-room from $249,000|
|336||5-room from $420,000||5-room from $375,000|
|Yishun||Grove Spring @ Yishun ~||196||2-room Flexi from $95,000^^||2-room Flexi from $15,000|
|82||3-room from $180,000||3-room from $105,000|
|373||4-room from $270,000||4-room from $210,000|
|336||5-room from $385,000||5-room from $340,000|
|Yishun Boardwalk ~||182||2-room Flexi from $95,000^^||2-room Flexi from $15,000|
|80||3-room from $180,000||3-room from $105,000|
|313||4-room from $270,000||4-room from $210,000|
|277||5-room from $385,000||5-room from $340,000|
|Mature Town||Project Name||No. of Units||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Price After Grants*|
|Geylang||Dakota Crest||121||2-room Flexi from $205,000||2-room Flexi from $125,000|
|80||3-room from $352,000||3-room from $292,000|
|242||4-room from $522,000||4-room from $477,000|
|Prime Location Public Housing (PLH)||Project Name||No. of Units||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Price After Grants*|
|Kallang/Whampoa||King George’s Heights||104||3-room from $515,000||3-room from $293,000|
|294||4-room from $488,000||4-room from $443,000|
Unless otherwise stated, the starting prices of the flats are based on 99-year leases. For illustration purposes, the assumed EHG amounts are:
i) 2-room Flexi flat: $80,000
ii) 3-room flat: $75,000 in non-mature towns and $60,000 in mature towns and Prime Location Public Housing Model
iii) 4-room flat: $60,000 in non-mature towns and $45,000 in mature towns and Prime Location Public Housing Model
iv) 5-room flat: $45,000 in non-mature towns
The starting prices after grant amounts are illustrative, assuming that the household incomes of eligible first-time buyers of flats in the mature towns are higher. The actual grant amount received will depend on the buyers’ income and eligibility. Read more on EHG in HDB InfoWEB.
~ Prices include the costs of floor finishes, internal doors and sanitary fittings.
# Details on the comparable resale flats can be found on the HDB Flat Portal. In making comparison, please take into account the differences in attributes between the comparable resale flats and the BTO flats.
^^ Singles who apply for a 2-room Flexi flat under the Single Singapore Citizen (SSC) Scheme will pay $15,000 more than married couples. Eligible singles can also apply for the EHG of up to $40,000. The actual grant amounts will vary according to income.
Grants and Priority Schemes
Buyers with household income of up to $14,000 can buy BTO flats. Eligible first-timer applicants can also receive CPF housing grants of up to $80,000 (families) or $40,000 (singles). To better your chances of getting a flat, consider applying under one of the HDB priority schemes if you’re eligible.
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
Before you submit your flat application, read up on the flat buying process and take note of the following tips:
- Information on the BTO flats on offer is available on HDB Flat Portal, where you can check out all the details and apply online. You do not have to visit HDB Hub to get the information.
- If you do not have Internet access, do seek support from family members instead of visiting HDB Hub or Branches. Those who require assistance, especially seniors, may call the HDB Sales/ Resale Customer Service Line at 1800-866-3066 for assistance.
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat. You can also check the application rates of past BTO projects for each town via HDB Flat Portal.
- You can only apply for 1 flat type/ category in 1 town.
- The construction period for BTO projects varies for each project, depending on their individual attributes, such as storey height, number of units, design, site conditions and constraints. Projects with challenging site conditions or more complex designs may take longer to construct.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so check for updates before submitting your application.
- If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter is required when you book a flat. Do check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Applicants are shortlisted via a computer ballot and are not processed on a first-come-first-served basis. Just submit your application before the end of the sales launch!
If nature helps you to recharge, a home in Tengah would keep you at maximum power every day. Live amidst nature in Singapore’s first smart and sustainable town, where you can enjoy easy access to parks and greenery. Tengah will be the first HDB town to have a car-free town centre right next to a lush green park, with dedicated walking and cycling paths along all roads.
Both Tengah projects on offer will also be near food and shopping options, and the upcoming Jurong Region Line. The train line and bus services will serve the public transport needs of residents.
Parc Flora @ Tengah
- 1,270 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room, 5-room)
- Bounded by Tengah Garden Avenue and Tengah Boulevard
- Bounded by Tengah Drive and Tengah Garden Walk
- Upcoming Tengah MRT Station, Hong Kah MRT Station, and bus interchange
- Upcoming Town Centre and neighbourhood centre
- Jurongville Secondary School
- Jurong Primary School
- Hua Yi Secondary School
- Dunearn Secondary School
- Tengah Pond
- Bus interchange
Both projects in Yishun are conveniently located near the Neighbourhood Centre, green recreational spaces, and several schools. Residents can live, eat, work, play, and learn without having to leave the town! The large number of units on offer in Yishun also gives you a higher chance of booking a flat, so what are you waiting for?
Grove Spring @ Yishun
- 1,830 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room, 5-room)
- Bounded by Yishun Avenue 6 and Yishun Avenue 8
- Yishun MRT Station
- Integrated transport hub
- Neighbourhood centre
- Northpoint City
- Yishun Town Square
- North View Primary School
- Huamin Primary School
- Yishun Polyclinic
- Yishun Park Hawker Centre
- Yishun Public Library
- Yishun Swimming Complex
- Nee Soon East Community Club
Food, fitness, friendships, and flowing water – if these appeal to you, look no further. This project is located near Mountbatten MRT Station and Dakota MRT Station, and within walking distance of renowned food centres, sporting facilities, and an upcoming community centre. Future residents will also be close to nature, with easy access to the Geylang Park Connector and the Geylang River.
- 390 (3-room, 4-room)
- Bounded by Old Airport Road and Jalan Enam
- Mountbatten MRT Station
- Dakota MRT Station
- Sports Hub
- Broadrick Secondary School
- Kong Hwa School
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School
- Old Airport Road Food Centre
- Upcoming Mountbatten Community Club
- Kallang Fire Station
This project is located near Lavender MRT Station and Jalan Besar MRT Station with easy transfers to the Downtown Line, making it convenient to travel to any location in Singapore be it for work or play. With 2-room Flexi, 3-room, and 4-room flats amidst amenities such as community clubs and shopping options, it is a great option for couples who are looking for their first home, or seniors who wish to right-size.
King George’s Heights
- 440 (3-room, 4-room)
- Bounded by Jalan Sultan and King George’s Avenue
- Lavender MRT Station
- Jalan Besar MRT Station
- Jalan Besar Plaza
- Golden Sultan Plaza
- Mustafa Centre
- City Square Mall
- Farrer Park Primary School
- Jalan Besar Community Club
- Jalan Besar Stadium and Swimming Complex
- Golden Mile Food Centre,
Buy Your Flat
13 September 2022
Buy Your Flat
3 November 2022
Buy Your Flat
21 August 2023
Buy Your Flat
14 January 2022