This May, flat buyers can choose from about 4,500 BTO flats offered across 5 towns – Jurong West, Yishun, Bukit Merah, Queenstown, and Toa Payoh.
Here’s a summary of all you need to know for the May 2022 sales launch.
|Non-Mature Town||Project Name||Flat Types||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Jurong West||Lakeside View||2-room
|From $107,000||From $27,000|
|3-room||From $215,000||From $140,000|
|4-room||From $320,000||From $260,000|
|5-room||From $412,000||From $367,000|
|From $123,000||From $43,000|
|4-room||From $328,000||From $268,000|
|5-room||From $485,000||From $440,000|
|Mature Town||Project Name||Flat Types||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Toa Payoh||Kim Keat Heights||2-room
|From $162,000||From $82,000|
|3-room||From $289,000||From $229,000|
|4-room||From $420,000||From $375,000|
|Prime Location Public Housing Model||Project Name||Flat Types||Starting Prices Before Grants||Starting Prices After Grants*|
|Bukit Merah||Bukit Merah Ridge||3-room||From $377,000||From $317,000|
|4-room||From $540,000||From $495,000|
|Queenstown||Ghim Moh Ascent||3-room||From $369,000||From $309,000|
|4-room||From $511,000||From $466,000|
Unless otherwise stated, the starting prices of the flats are based on 99-year leases. For illustration purposes, the assumed EHG amounts are:
i) 2-room Flexi flat: $80,000
ii) 3-room flat: $75,000 in non-mature towns and $60,000 in mature towns and Prime Location Public Housing Model
iii) 4-room flat: $60,000 in non-mature towns and $45,000 in mature towns and Prime Location Public Housing Model
iv) 5-room flat: $45,000 in non-mature towns
The starting prices after grant amounts are illustrative, assuming that the household incomes of eligible first-time buyers of flats in the mature towns are higher. The actual grant amount received will depend on the buyers’ income and eligibility. Read more on EHG in HDB InfoWEB.
~ Prices include the costs of floor finishes, internal doors and sanitary fittings.
# Details on the comparable resale flats can be found on the HDB Flat Portal. In making comparison, please take into account the differences in attributes between the comparable resale flats and the BTO flats.
^^ Singles who apply for a 2-room Flexi flat under the Single Singapore Citizen (SSC) Scheme will pay $15,000 more than married couples. Eligible singles can also apply for the EHG of up to $40,000. The actual grant amounts will vary according to income.
Grants and Priority Schemes
Singaporean couples and families with household income of up to $14,000 can buy BTO flats. Eligible first-timer applicants can also receive CPF housing grants of up to $80,000 . Singles earning an income of up to $7,000 are also eligible to purchase 2-room Flexi flats in non-matures estates and can receive a CPF housing grant of up to $40,000 . To better your chances of getting a flat, consider applying under one of the HDB priority schemes if you’re eligible.
Your eligibility for a 2-room Flexi flat is determined based on factors such as your age, the lease tenure, and whether buyers are first-timers, second-timers, or others.
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
Before applying for your flat, read up on the flat buying process and take note of the following tips:
- Information on BTO flats on offer is available on HDB Flat Portal, where you can check out all the details and apply online. You do not have to visit HDB Hub to get the information.
- If you do not have Internet access, do seek support from family members instead of visiting HDB Hub or Branches. Those who require assistance, especially seniors, may call the HDB Sales/ Resale Customer Service Line at 1800-866-3066 for assistance.
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat. You can also check the application rates of past BTO projects for each town via HDB Flat Portal.
- You can only submit 1 application for 1 flat type and 1 location during each sales exercise.
- The construction period for each project varies, depending on their individual attributes, such as development height, number of units, design, site conditions and constraints. Projects with challenging site conditions or more complex designs may take longer to construct.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so check for updates before submitting your application.
- If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter is required when you book a flat. Do check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Applicants are shortlisted via a computer ballot and are not processed on a first-come-first-served basis. Just remember to submit your application before the end of the sales launch.
Live beside one of Singapore’s newest national gardens – Jurong Lake Gardens – at this new BTO project at Jurong Lake District. With Lakeside MRT Station just a stroll away, you can easily travel to hubs at Jurong East and Boon Lay, and enjoy convenient train connections to the rest of Singapore. The wide range of flats on offer means there is sure to be one that can fit your budget and needs.
Perspective of Lakeside View
- 1,010 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room, 5-room)
- Bounded by Yuan Ching Road and Kang Ching Road
- Lakeside MRT Station
- Taman Jurong Shopping Centre
- Taman Jurong Market & Food Centre
- Yuan Ching Secondary School
- Lakeside Primary School
- Boon Lay Garden Primary School
- Rulang Primary School
- Yuhua Secondary School
- Shuqun Primary School
- Fuhua Secondary School
- Jurong Lake Gardens
The future residents of this Yishun BTO project can enjoy a wide range of amenities close to their home. These include Northpoint City, Yishun Swimming Complex, and Yishun Town Centre! The Integrated Transport Hub will also offer convenient commuting options.
Perspective of Yishun Beacon
- 640 (2-room Flexi, 4-room, 5-room)
- Bounded by Yishun Avenue 2 and Yishun Central
- Yishun MRT Station
- Yishun integrated transport hub
- Khatib MRT
- Northpoint City
- Yishun Town Square
- Chung Cheng High School (Yishun)
- Northland Primary School
- Yishun Innova Junior College
- Rainbow Centre Yishun Park
- Yishun Polyclinic
- Yishun Park Hawker Centre
- Yishun Public Library
- Yishun Swimming Complex
- Yishun Pond
- SAFRA Yishun Country Club
- Nee Soon South Community Club
his project is located along Toa Payoh Lorong 6 (aka the famous ‘ring road’), with numerous shops and eateries to serve residents’ daily needs. Want more? Head to Toa Payoh Central and be spoilt for choice with the shopping and dining options available. If that’s not enough, convenient bus services can bring you to Braddell MRT Station or Toa Payoh MRT Station and Bus Interchange for quick connections to other places in Singapore.
Perspective of Kim Keat Heights
- 380 (2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room)
- Bounded by Lorong 6 and 7 Toa Payoh
- Toa Payoh MRT
- Braddell MRT
- Neighbourhood Centres
- Toa Payoh Central
- First Toa Payoh Primary School
- Beatty Secondary School
- Pei Chun Public School
- Madrasah Al-Arabiah Al-Islamiah
- Keng Cheng School
- Toa Payoh East Community Club
- Toa Payoh Sensory Park
- Toa Payoh Park
- Toa Payoh Public Library
This project features a total of 1,660 flats that will be centrally located within Bukit Merah town, with numerous amenities and schools located nearby. Both Redhill MRT and Tiong Bahru MRT are minutes away from either project, and fitness enthusiasts will be pleased with the Alexandra and Henderson Park Connectors linking them to green spaces. The popular Tiong Bahru Market, as well as cosy cafes in the area, is also a short bus ride away.
Perspective of Bukit Merah Ridge
- 1,660 (3-room, 4-room)
- Bounded by Henderson Road, Tiong Bahru Road and Lower Delta Road
- Tiong Bahru MRT Station
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre
- Alexandra Primary School, APSN (Tanglin School)
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School
- Gan Eng Seng Secondary School
- Zhangde Primary School
- Delta Swimming Complex
- Delta Sports Hall
- Tiong Bahru Park
Located near one-north, homes in this project will offer great convenience to future residents working in the area. Those who love the charm of Holland Village will be thrilled to live in this project too, with eateries, shops, and lifestyle amenities just a short walk away. The Buona Vista MRT Station is also within easy reach, so future residents can enjoy direct access to both Circle Line and East-West Line services, bringing them closer to many places in Singapore.
Perspective of Ghim Moh Ascent
- 860 (3-room, 4-room)
- Along Ghim Moh Road
- Buona Vista MRT Station
- The Star Vista
- Holland Village
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College
- Anglo-Chinese School (International)
- Fairfield Methodist School (Primary/ Secondary)
- Essec Business School
- Rail Corridor
- One-North Park
- Ulu Pandan Park Connector
Buy Your Flat
25 February 2021
Buy Your Flat
3 June 2021
Buy Your Flat
3 October 2022
Buy Your Flat
4 October 2022