Running out of ideas on how to renovate your bathroom? Here are 10 stylish HDB bathroom projects to give you some inspiration!
1. With the right fittings (clean and sleek) and ideal lighting (subtle yet modern), you can easily achieve the luxe hotel look for your own bathroom. This HDB bathroom is actual proof — the all-white interior lends a touch of sophistication, while the dark marble wall serves as a beautiful standout contrast.
Interior Firm: ELPIS Interior Design
2. Incorporating a floating vanity provides the illusion of a bigger space.
Interior Firm: Versaform
3. Quirky tiles are the key design feature in this bathroom as they help to add a ‘wow’ factor. To avoid a clash of patterns, everything else is kept clean and simple.
Interior Firm: Chapter One Interior Design
4. Natural wood adds warmth to this bathroom, which even comes with a full-sized bathtub. The wooden basin is a welcome change from the typical white porcelain sink. The use of wood panels for the walls creates a traditional Japanese bathhouse vibe.
Interior Firm: Control Space Design Studio
5. This cosy bathroom emulates the classic English-cottage bath concept perfectly — with its wooden walls and vanity, and potted plants in all the right places. The green-meets-white palette exudes a calming vibe, while floral tiles add a retro twist.
Interior Firm: Hall Interiors
6. This bathroom definitely makes a statement with its black and grey colour palette. The black marble shower area is ultra-luxe, while the sleek, long vanity makes for a perfect centrepiece (it’s also a great way to maximise all the space).
Interior Firm: Bowerman
7. Coloured mosaic tiles are subtle, but pack a punch! The black marble and gold detailing on the vanity also add a touch of class.
Interior Firm: Fatema Design Studio
8. The kind of bathroom we like – sleek, simple, minimalist and industrial. Grey bathrooms are so on-trend now. Chrome accessories provide a striking contrast against white fittings and fixtures. And that small potted fern nestled in the corner? The perfect finishing touch.
Interior Firm: Dan’s Workshop
9. Less is more in this monochrome bathroom. A streamlined design is the key to achieving a sophisticated look.
10. We love wooden concept bathrooms, but this homeowner took it one notch up by matching it with trending grey hues. It pulls off the Muji-meets-industrial look so effortlessly!
Interior Firm: The Local INN.terior
This article was contributed by Qanvast, Singapore’s go-to renovation platform. Whether you’re embarking on a major overhaul or a simple refresh, Qanvast can connect you to the right professionals for the job.